not-Olivia

not-Olivia
This sweetie turned out not to be Olivia, but a picture like this with Olivia would be identical.

Sweet, lovey Livvie

Sweet, lovey Livvie
My favorite picture of Olivia

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WE FOUND OLIVIA ! ! ! ! ! ! !


We got her back!

Olivia is found, safe, and coming home!

Halleluia!


Sam and I picked up Olivia at a shelter yesterday and dropped her off at the vet, where she remains now and will stay until at least tomorrow.  More details to come....

Thank you all so much, especially Sam and A Forever-Home!

Laura (the happiest person in the world at the moment)

10 comments:

Martha said...

Yay! This is the best news ever! I can hardly wait to meet Lovely Livvie and to give you a huge hug Laura. SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE SHARE DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

AR said...

SO happy for you...and for Olivia!!!!!!! YAY!

Bridget said...

OMG OMG OMG! This makes my heart so happy! Yes, please share details as soon as you can!

Cecily said...

This is an amazing story. She had been missing for nearly 2 years and finally found!! I really want to hear how she got home!! This is local news worthy.

Anonymous said...

I agree that this is newsworthy! Contact a news station - this can give other people who have lost their pets hope!!! I bet Jennifer Franciotti would love this story!!!!

I am SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOO HAPPY for this family! <3 <3 <3

CĂ©line said...

This is the most exciting news!!!!!!! I've been hoping and wishing for Olivia to come home and she is!!! Laura, you must feel so good, so relieved, so excited!! You never gave up. I admire you.

I can't wait to hear details of how she was found and her return home. I'm so happy!! Yes, this is newsworthy. It will bring hope to many people that pets can be found.

Thanks to all the Community and Laura's patience.

All the best.

Anonymous said...

So exciting! What amazing news. sO happy to hear she is back.

Jessica Blond said...

So glad to hear it!!! Been seeing the signs around the neighborhood for ages. Am Soooo happy that you found her. Wish all stories had happy endings!

allisonjhazen said...

<3 I'm serious about our Leah and Olivia outing some time soon! Congrats again.

Also, how's Salsa doing?